hey matthias,

thanks for your fast help!! i solved the problem by setting

   <context-param>
       <param-name>
           org.apache.myfaces.adf.CLIENT_STATE_METHOD
       </param-name>
       <param-value>all</param-value>
   </context-param>

i've to analyze the results of  property in the nexnt time..

Matthias Wessendorf schrieb:
Try to look at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/adffaces/trunk/adf-faces/adf-faces-demo/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml?view=markup

and please move Trinidad/ADF related questions to the adffaces-incubator list.
thx,
matt