Hi Cyrille,

You can go Further with

Spring + JSF + Hybernate + WebServices

They shall fullfill your application requirement easily

You can use IOC from Spring and Hybernate Compatibilty for Database Connectivity from Spring

For UI use JSF My Faces.

For Build Use Maven

Use can even use portlets from WebLogic

Even I'm Looking to create a new web applictaion using these technologies

Do You have some alertnatives or some design which you have created, Please mail me if you have some

regards
Kapil K