I think that i can fix this bug related to t:popup (and others) by changing few things in StreamingAddResource.

2006/7/27, Mike Kienenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED] >:
On 7/27/06, Martin Marinschek < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> which replacement do you mean? You mean buffering the HTML file and
> then adding scripts and styles to the header? With streaming add
> ressource, we don't do this anymore...

By "post-renderResponse phase listener replacement", I mean the phase
listener that replaces the servlet filter.   I'm going to call the
translation that this phase listener does "servlet-filter activities"
for reference.

It seems to me that an end-user (or component writer) cannot create a
post-renderResponse phase listener as they have no way of knowing if
they're in the "before  servlet-filter activities" or "after
servlet-filter activities" part of the phase, and the generated html
will look different in each case.

> On 7/27/06, Mike Kienenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On 7/27/06, Martin Marinschek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Portlets and the extension filter don't work together.
> > >
> > > I've been reiterating that we need to change to a phase-listener from
> > > the filter, but there has  been no one investing the work so far.
> >
> > Hey Martin.
> >
> > How will you guarantee that a post-renderResponse phase listener
> > replacement runs after all of the other post-renderResponse phase
> > listeners that might expect the rendered data format to be in an
> > unprocessed state?
> >
> > Any time someone suggests that the framework implement something as a
> > phase-listener, I get nervous since you're adding some non-predictable
> > behavior based on ordering of the phase-listeners registered at any
> > given run.
> >

> --
>
> http://www.irian.at
>
> Your JSF powerhouse -