From: Mike Kienenberger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 4:47 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: searching the list

On 7/27/06, Iordanov, Borislav (GIC) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks a lot for pointer! That would be a useful reference on the
MyFaces
> web site by the way... ;)

http://myfaces.apache.org/mail-lists.html

Go to the Front Page; Click on project information; Click on mailing
lists.

I agree that it'd be better to have the project info links visible by
default.   Please submit a patch to make this happen if you know how
to do it.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-1193

> Has anybody has success with configuring the extensions filter in
Pluto (or
> any other portlet container for that matter)? If so, would you share
your
> configuration?

Portlets don't support extensions filters.   It can't be done.
Alternatives are being explored, but I don't use portlets and haven't
been following the status of that.