Combine sandbox for to remove encryption with a redirect navigation
rule to remove the "lag"

On 7/31/06, David Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm fairly certain that this question is not related to MyFaces ...but it
could be though, so here goes!

I have an app with several pages, one of them being an SSL encrypted form.
To do this I use a Tomcat <security-constraint> with a redirect to the form.
All of that works well.
What's odd is that I can't get the SSL to go away nicely; if I navigate away
from the SSL form (click a link to a non-encrypted page), all subsequent
pages remain encrypted. I can use the Sandbox form to remove encryption but
it lags a page behind. Additionally I have to hardcode a port. Ugh.

I have a <security-constraint> in place for pages that have no encryption
but it seems to be ignored.
I'm using Facelets if that helps/makes any difference.

Anyone have a suggestion?