Hm, that's right. what I had in mind when I answered Tom's question was
that session.foo contains an action binding string. But then you would
have to call
#{${session.foo}} - if that works at all.

If that is what Tom intended it does make sense to me:
A button that leads to a different action depending on a session attribute.
For example you could think of a list where you can select items.
Depending on user input of previous dialogues the session attribute foo
would be set to an action that is to be performed on the selected items
when the button is pressed.
I am not sure whether this works but that would allow you to reuse view
in different workflows.

--
Schützen Sie das was Ihnen wichtig ist !
http://iam-solution.de

Matthias Fischer                  Fon: +49-7541-6047-148
Dipl. Informatiker (FH)           Fax: +49-7541-6047-111
doubleSlash Net-Business GmbH     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Müllerstr. 12 B                   http://doubleSlash.de
88045 Friedrichshafen