Hi,

I'm having troubles with the htmleditor on Internetexplorer. The following
snippet

<t:inputHtml id="summaryInput"
                 value="#{chapterBean.currentChapter.summary}"
             style="CSSClass"
             fallback="false"
             type="fragment"
             allowExternalLinks="false"
             addKupuLogo="false"
                 showAllToolBoxes="false"
                 allowEditSource="true"
                 showPropertiesToolBox="false"
                 showLinksToolBox="false"
                 showImagesToolBox="false"
                 showTablesToolBox="false"
                 showDebugToolBox="false"
                 showCleanupExpressionsToolBox="false"/>

renders and behaves correctly in firefox, but fails terribly in Internet
Explorer(checked several 6+ versions): The Buttonbar is rendered, but the
text is not and the textfield is not editable. Switching to full browser
mode or using one of the buttons (e.g. indent) makes the field editable,
although it remains empty.

Has anyone else encountered this strange behaviour?! Am I missing a certain
IE-switch or does the control simply not work on ie?

Cheers&thx for any help
Stefan