Hi Andrew,

thx for looking into this: I haven't the slightest idea, what happens here.
It must be a unique combination, otherwise noone else would be using the
htmleditor (or is everybody else only using firefox?!).

The only thing I found were complaints, that inputhtml does not work with
safari:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/myfaces-users/200607.mbox/%3C9331B1
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

and a comment in the source-code about possible troubles with the use of
innerhtml in ie:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/myfaces-commits/200508.mbox/%3C2005
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

but I don't know, what exactly follows out of these comments.

Does someone know, if there is a list of browsers that are compatible with
the controls, against which browsers they are tested?

Cheers
stefan