From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Matthias Wessendorf
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 9:18 AM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: Most stable version

1.1.4

http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/core-1.1.x/

that has been patched during the weekend and was already stable before.
We now will roll this out as the next released.

TCK passed and compatible with tomahawk 1.1.3 -> 1.1.5 (since the
weekend the trunk (1.1.5) is again compatible with them)

1.1.4 works (of course) with Tobago and Trinidad as well.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: