I'm not sure if the same hack exists for HttpServletResponse (in Pluto)

http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Portlet/JSR168FAQ#Can_I_get_the_HttpServletRequest

2006/8/8, Nicolas Kalkhof <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
ok, iŽll do that tonight. currently iŽm using pluto 1.1.

regards

Please post the stacktrace, some JSF components has problems with resouces to be added other has some problems with RENDER_RESPONSE phase  (ServletResponse x PortletResponse) issues. Right now the only portlet container capable to handle RENDER_RESPONSE phase better is IBM WebSphere portal since the cast from PortletResponse to ServletResponse is possible.

Jetzt gratis testen! http://freemail.web.de/home/landingpad/?mc=021130