Good afternoon.

I have next code to format my table using JSTL:
                                <c:forEach
items="${ReportingBackBean.customers}" var="customer">
                                        <c:if test="${customer.value.systemName
eq
ReportingBackBean.companies_selectMenu.value}">
                                                <c:set value="true"
var="valueExist"/>
class="celltce">${customer.key}</td>
class="celltce">${customer.value.customerName}</td>
                                            <c:forEach
items="${customer.value.componentsNumber}"
var="component">
                                                ${component.key}:
${component.value}<br/>
                                            </c:forEach>
class="celltce">${customer.value.contractType}</td>
class="celltce">${customer.value.licensesNumber}</td>
                                          </c:if>
                                </c:forEach>

but I can't recieve data for dataTable using JSF EL.
I don't understand how to recieve value of (Map<String, CustomerEntity>
customers) using something like value attribute in JSTL.

thank you.