I am not pretty sure, but add the following line to your renderer:

DojoUtils.addRequire(context, component, "extensions.FacesIO");

(to the JavaScript include section)

If this doesn`t work, as a workaround, you can also add the stuff from
the FacesIO file before your dojo.io.bind section or just invoke the
FacesIO js object.

cheers,

Gerald

On 8/15/06, Rogerio Pereira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hmmm, FacesIO, cool! But how can i use it?