Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 12:52 AM
Subject: Re: commandlink not working with sandbox subform

A jira issue has been creted for this.

Thanks,
Mahbub

Mike Kienenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'd recommend opening a jira issue on this.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK

The only reference I've seen to this is

http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/STR-2496

and the recommendation there was to use instead.

At minimum, this needs to be documented, but probably there's a bigger
problem hiding here somewhere.