Hi Frank,

I don't know how much of this you already know, but here goes.  t:saveState is
pointed at one value on the "EL landscape".  It calls getValue() in the last
phase of request x and setValue() on the first phase of request x + 1 .  The
value is transported between requests using java serialization, which has
nothing to do w/ the Spring DI engine.

Why do you get startup errors?

Dennis Byrne