In that case, it sounds like you have your table data in a request-scoped bean.
You need to use t:saveState to preserve that data to the next request.
Or you can make your backing bean session scoped.

On 8/21/06, Igor Laberov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I had this property. I think that problem is wider, since  'actions'
from commandLink are not invoked on this page at all.