Wouldn't that get it registered last, rather than first? But yeah,

you said at the bottom, that sounded to my like the last one added.
however, a.jar or z.jar (whatever you want) can do the trick ;)

either a z.jar or a.jar with nothing but a faces-config.xml declaring a
nav handler may work. I'm not sure if that's better or worse than what I
described above ;-)

> doing something like this in a ServletContextListener is probably not
> working,
> b/c no rule how to specify the order (MyFaces has a CxtListener too)
>
> <hack>
>    NavigationHandler nh =
> FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().getApplication().getNavigationHandler();
>    NavigationHandlerImpl myNH = new NavigationHandlerImpl(nh);
>

> FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().getApplication().setNavigationHandler(myNH);
> </hack>

Yeah, I'd need some mechanism to inject that code into the middle of
MyFaces' initialization logic :-(

L.

--
Matthias Wessendorf