you probably do not have the javascript files needed by that component included on your page.

opfau wrote:
Hi,

I have tried it and my tree2 is rendered. But clicks in the portlet have no
result. I can not open the root node. It seems that all user clicks on the
tree2 and a commandLink are not evalutaed. Any idea ?

Rogerio Pereira wrote:
Wiki this please.