Is it somehow possible to call some javascript when <s:commandButtonAjax> action is done? As I mentioned the onSuccess is not working and I cannot find any help on the web ?

Daniel Gradecak wrote:
When I try to use attributes onSuccess onFailure and onStart within the commandButtonAjax I got an exception ...

08:47:04,386 ERROR [jsp:154] org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /phone.jsp(39,4)
Unable to find setter method for attribute: onSuccess

the same exception is thrown for each mentioned attributes ...

<h:form>
<s:commandButtonAjax id="buttonMy" onSuccess="someJavascript();" action="#{manager.login}" styleClass="portlet-form-button" value="#{msgs.submit}" > </s:commandButtonAjax>
</h:form>

__________ NOD32 1.1729 (20060828) Informacija __________

Ova je poruka provjerena NOD32 antivirusnim sistemom.
http://www.nod32.com.hr