On 8/29/06, Murat Hazer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I think web tests(acceptance tests) are important, and selenium makes these
tests very easy. I don't have too much time but if you tell me how can i
contribute i'll try to allocate some time for it...

I think the easiest way would be to deploy the latest
myfaces-example-simple.war,  record some tests with Selenium IDE, (and
add comments), then save as HTML and attach it to the issue in JIRA:

 http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-583

You can download a nightly build of  tomahawk-examples-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT,
which contains the myfaces-example-simple webapp, here:

  http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/nightly/

Thanks!
--
Wendy