It's already there.

The refactored source is in a jar in the target directory for
shared-tomahawk and shared-impl.

You can set up eclipse to find it using the directions here:

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Eclipse_IDE

On 9/11/06, Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Wendy Smoak skrev  den 11-09-2006 18:09:

> The shared code gets re-packaged at compile time, so the package name
> won't match exactly.

Would it be a big effort to release the sources corresponding to the
binaries when creating a new version?

I have had to understand some rather mysterious exceptions regarding
properties, where I had to resort to JAD and some guessing to figure out
what was wrong.  The real source would have been quite a benefit.

I am not talking about being able to build the library, just to be able
to debug with source :)

Most Jakarta projects do this, and myfaces used to.  Any particular
reason why this stopped.

An additional benefit for Eclipse users, is that it can extract javadoc
from such source and display it when hovering over a method call. i.e.

--
  THorbjørn