Hey.  I put a patch up for redirecttracker.  Essentially, you need to explicitly enable redirecttracker for a request by way of a static util method rather than have it on by default.

It also allows you to enable only messages, or the full set of beans.

See bug...

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-503