Not sure how JSF would integrate into the Spring Web Framework but you
might want to look at AbstractWizardFromController in Spring. The
Spring  MVC is pretty simple. I use JSF and Spring but I don't mix the
Web frameworks.

Fred

--- : SammyRulez: : Mon Sep 25 00: 18: [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED];;;;;,