Hy Everyone

I experimented a little bit with JSF with Kito Mann's book "Java Server Faces in Action". Now I'm wonder if it is possible to make a JSP(View) configurable with a simple XML File. So you will be able to disable and enable some elements with a simple XML File.

something like this:

<street enable=no />
<postal-zip enable=yes />

So the whole form would display only the postal zip label and input text field but not a label and an input text field for the street attribute.

If someone ask himself: Why this should makes sence or not. I say it makes sence. One forms can be used several times and the forms intself is highly configurable.

Has allready someone done this work?

regards
Matthias