Hi,

I have implemented some test JSF portlets briged with the myFaces bridge. I have a problem to understand how the bridge is generating the ids. If I have two ids "idComp1" and a nested id "idComp2" the id to address the inner component is "idComp1:idComp2". In a portlet I think the id should be build upon the scheme "<unique-portlet-id>:idComp1:idComp2" or something. If I have more than one instance of the same portlet in a page, I think there will be some trouble. Also the _javascript_ code should be unique. I thought the bridge will handle this in the case of ids or is my understanding faulty ?

Thanks,
Oli