Hi,

No there is nothing with %20 in strings. I log the string in a file and there is ?. :(. I don't know how to do to see exactly the string representation :(. Maybe if I look with a hexeditor.

Just wanted to tell you that something is not ok with s:dojoInitializer.
I added
<s:dojoInitializer bindEncoding="ISO-8859-2"/> in inputSuggestAjax.jsp from examples and in html I get this:
<head>
<script type="text/_javascript_">
<!--/*djconfig init*///--></script>
<script type="text/_javascript_">
<!--var djConfig = {
bindEncoding:false
};

I had a look at sources and it looks there is used a Boolean instead of a String for bindEncoding property.
Is this what is intended to be here? (bindEncoding:false)

Thank you,
Alin.