Show a detailed view of a row on click of a commandButton/commandLink. Is this it -> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-346?rc=1page=all ?
Why isn't it on any feature pages?

Thanks

On 9/27/06, Kevin Galligan <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
What's a 'detail row feature' supposed to do?

On 9/27/06, Aneesha Govil <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Hi,

I want to know more about the detail row feature in tomahawk. I cannot find appropriate documentation/samples. In fact the feature isn't even listed on the wiki ( http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Extended_Data_Table) or the tomahawk page (http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/extDataTable.html ). Does this feature even exist or is it just in my imagination?

If it does exist, please point me to demos/samples/documentation or anything!

Thanks,
Aneesha