Hi,

I’d like to customize the implementation of org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.AddResource. It seems that the implementation class is specified as an “init parameter” of the external context. This, in the case of portlets is mapped to the init parameter of an individual portlet. So, I have to put in this configuration parameter in all my portlets (and I have a lot). Any suggestion of how I might overwrite this setting really globally? My goal is to make tomahawk components available in a portal environment…

Regards,

Bolerio