Kiran,

Hmmm, the current PRG phase listener does not retain any URL parameters when doing the redirect, so bookmarking the detail page would not work. I'll work on this worthwhile improvement to the PRG phase listener and post it to my blog in the next week hopefully.

/dmc
http://turbomanage.wordpress.com/

Hi David,

Thanks for your support. Coincidentally, I have to provide Refresh (in all pages) & Bookmark (in some pages that require parameters) feature in my JSF application.

I have gone through the link provided by you.

Could you provide some more information about how to use your PostRedirectGetListener to achieve Bookmark & Refresh?

e.g. In Master-detail kind of scenario, if a detail page is bookmarked, how to display that page?

Regards,

Kiran