Hi,

if this still doesn`t work, just post the managed bean code here.

cheers,

Gerald

Hi!

I am using a selectOneRadio list displayed on my jsp page but I would like
only to display this list with a default selected value. For example I would
like to display the following list:

  Motive1
  Motive2
  Motive3
X Motive4
  Motive5

And I want Motive4 to be selected and not be able to change this selection.
I was thinking to give the value Motive4 to Myclass.absenceMotive but then
nothing is selected in my page, what can I do to do that?

<h:selectOneRadio value="#{Myclass.absenceMotive}" layout="pageDirection"
disabled="true"
<f:selectItems value="#{Myclass.absenceMotives}" />
</h:selectOneRadio>

Thanks

--
http://www.irian.at