Hi Volker,

I am steadily making progress with the component tree but I am still battling
with a lot of basics. Maybe you can give me a hint:

1. Where do I find some documentation on which TobagoConstants.ATTR_* work on
which component ? Is it along the lines of HTML ?

2. I create a combo box:
 UISelectOne combo = new UISelectOne();
 combo.setId( id);
 combo.setRendererType( TobagoConstants.RENDERER_TYPE_SELECT_ONE_CHOICE);

 SelectItem[] items = new SelectItem [ 3];
 for( int i=0; i < 3; i++)
    items[i] = new SelectItem( ""+i, ""+i);

 combo.setValue( items);

The combo box is displayed, but disabled and does not contain any values.

In general, what steps do I take to discover what the problem is ?

Thanks,

Peter