Try:

overflow-y: scroll

instead of

overflow: scroll

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 4:39 AM
To: users@myfaces.apache.org
Subject: Horizontal and Vertical scroll bar

<t:panelTabbedPane tabContentStyleClass="tabContent" activeSubStyleClass="myFaces_panelTabbedPane_activeHeaderCell">
        <t:panelTab id="tab01" label="Column Visible" rendered="true" style="width=100%;height:230px; overflow: scroll">

                    <h:outputText value="#{bundle.label_startTimeHeader}" />
                    <h:selectBooleanCheckbox  value="#{alarmBrowserConfiguration.timeEnable}" />
                    <h:outputText value="#{bundle.label_seqNumHeader}" />
                    <h:selectBooleanCheckbox  value="#{alarmBrowserConfiguration.seqnumEnable}" />

Hi

with this code I am getting a horizontal and vertical scroll bar but I don't want a horizontal one, I just needed vertical one, can anyone tell me how I can get that?????

Monika Malik
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://www.tcs.com