Hi,

can you post your jsp-code here?

Have you added the attribute onchange="this.form.submit();" to the
select menu in jsp code? You have to do a submit after changing the
selection, otherwise you will only stay on
the client.

For this kind of usecase you can also use the ajax enabled combobox
from sandbox, as it is shown on our examples page:

http://example.irian.at/example-sandbox-20061010/ajaxChildComboBox.jsf

Would be a more fluid flow for the user.

cheers,

Gerald