Probably there will be an issue with SSL? The popup "Mixing of secure and insecure content" might show up then. E.g. I got this IE message with the old t:popup (fixed now) and get it with the current s:modalDialog.

Regards
René

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 09:10:41 -0600
 "Andrew Robinson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What issues? I have had no problems with it on IE.

On 10/18/06, Neuman, Ben J., A&M IRM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

My experience with Jenia4Faces popup IFRAME is that it works great on Firefox but has serious issues with IE. Or rather, IE has serious issues with IFRAMEs.

ben

----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Robinson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 10:37 AM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: MyFaces dialog framework

t:popup may work for you.

For a more robust solution, jenia4faces [1] works just fine and is a very good dialog. I recommend their popupFrame but not their popupBox. The popup box saves the contents to the web page inside of a JavaScript string that causes all sorts of escaping problems as the author doesn't seem to attempt to validate the contents. The popup
frame uses an IFRAME.

I use it with no issues with MyFaces 1.1.4 and server side state saving.

-Andrew