Hi,

I have a t:datascroller that is used for a datatable created dynamically. I use component binding to render this datatable. The first time I load this page it works fine. The next time I again land on this page, I get the following exception:

javax.faces.FacesException: could not find UIData referenced by attribute [EMAIL PROTECTED] = 'data'

The datascroller is rendered only if there are more than 15 rows of data. I debugged and found that the datatable exists and there are indeed more than 15 rows of data. However, I get this exception.

The datascroller code looks like this:
<t:panelGrid
     columns="1"
     styleClass="scrollerTable"
     columnClasses="standardTable_ColumnCentered"
     rendered="#{ tableform.renderScroller}">

      <t:dataScroller
                 id="scroll_1"
                 for=""
                 fastStep="10"
                 pageCountVar="pageCount"
                 pageIndexVar="pageIndex"
                 paginator="true"
                 paginatorMaxPages="9"
                 paginatorActiveColumnStyle="font-weight:bold;">

<!-- first last previous next etc. facets here -->
</t:dataScroller>
</t:panelGrid>

My backing bean with the table component binding is in the session scope.
I come to this page from another page that has a field chooser for the kind of data to be displayed ( choose.jsp). If I hit choose.faces the first time, everything works fine. The next time if I hit choose.faces, choose the kind of data to be displayed and go to display.faces, I get the above mentioned exception.

To make this work I have to restart tomcat and hit choose.faces again.

Can anyone please help with this?

Thanks for reading.
Regards,
Aneesha