Did you change the version of tomahawk or something? I do not have this problem without ajax4jsf, it works perfectly fine.

On 10/26/06, K. Johnson < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am having this same problem but without ajax4jsf.
The dataScroller sortable links used to work, but recently they stopped. Something in myfaces or tomahawk must have changed to  make them stop working?

Does anyone have any ideas or work arounds?

Thanks,
Kaeri