Hello PiotrekJ,

can you describe your use case more detail.

Why you want to access a value in the constructor of a backing bean?

May be you can add a parameter to a button or a link:

<tc:link label="label" actionListener="#{testForm.click}" >
  <f:parameter name="value" value="#{CartEdit.id}}"/>
</tc:link>

in the actionListener you can get the value:

UICommand link = (UICommand)actionEvent.getComponent();
UIParameter param = (UIParameter)link.getChildren().get(0); // there
is no other child
Object value = param.getValue();

But this is only one possible solution.

Regards

Bernd

PiotrekJ wrote:
Hi, Is there over proper way to do this in tobago:

<tc:form>
<f:verbatim><input type="hidden" name="id" value="</f:verbatim><tc:out
value="#{CartEdit.id}"/><f:verbatim>"/></f:verbatim>
</tc:form>

I want to post additional hidden param, which would be reachable in the
constructor of backing bean.
<tc:hidden has no name attr, so I can't use it in constructor of bean.

Thanks form help and sorry again for english,
Piotr