Hi Werner,

I could not find any dialog demo from sandbox and examples download. Where are the demos?

Thanks,
Dave

Werner Punz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi dave the current dialog demo showcases the form and the _javascript_ way.
the ppr way is not showcased.
If you prefer the _javascript_ way, you can use the current dialog demo to
my knowledge as a blueprint!