<context-param>
                <description>
                        Validate managed beans, navigation rules and ensure
that forms
are not nested.
                </description>
        <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.VALIDATE</param-name>
        <param-value>true</param-value>
   </context-param>

On 11/16/06, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Nicole,

nested forms are "invalid" html.

since your tree2 is already wrapped by a form, remove the *wrapper*
from the tree2-link.

HTH,
Matthias

(MyFaces should tell you that, at least it is configurable)
(RI is silent there ;))

On 11/16/06, Schweighardt, Nicole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have got a problem with the tree2 and links.
>
> I have a tree and some nodes are links. If  someone clicks on the link I want
to call a method in bean. But it does not work.

> Here is the code:
>
> tree.jsp
>
> <f:subview id="mytree">
> <h:form id="treeform">
>
> <t:tree2 id="tree" value="#{treeBean.treeData}" var="node" varNodeToggler="t">
>
>                 <f:facet name="root">
>             <h:panelGroup id="rootgroup">
>                                 <h:outputText value="#{node.description}"
styleClass="nodeFolder" title="#{node.description}"/>
>             </h:panelGroup>
>         </f:facet>
>         <f:facet name="firstleaf">
>             <h:panelGroup id="firstleafgroup">
>                              <h:outputText value="#{node.description}"
styleClass="nodeFolder"/>
>                             </h:panelGroup>
>         </f:facet>
>         <f:facet name="secondLeaf" >
>             <h:panelGroup id="secondleafgroup">
>                 <h:form id="leafform">
>                 <h:commandLink id="Link" immediate="true" action="#{treeBean.showNested}"
title="#{node.description}" actionListener="#{t.setNodeSelected}">
>                         <h:outputText value="showNested"/>
>                         <f:param name="docNum" value="#{node.description}"/>
>                 </h:commandLink>
>                </h:form>
>             </h:panelGroup>
>         </f:facet>
>     </t:tree2>
>     </h:form>
>
>  </f:subview>
>

> If I use the same link with action="#{treeBean.showNested}"  outside the
tree, it works!!

> TreeBean.java
>
> public class TreeBean {
>
>         private TreeModelBase     _treeModel;
>         private HtmlTree          _tree;
>
>         public TreeNode getTreeData()
>          {
>
>                 TreeNode treeData = new TreeNodeBase("root", "Process",
false);

>                 TreeNodeBase firstLeafNode = new TreeNodeBase("firstleaf", "Job
Overview", false);
>                 treeData.getChildren().add(firstLeafNode);
>

>                 //First Leaf
>                 firstLeafNode = new TreeNodeBase("firstleaf", "Internal
Model", false);

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh