I changed the libs to 1.1.5-Snap but it still don't work.

Matthias Wessendorf schrieb:
I remember there was an issue...
(but what?)

is it possible to use MyFAces 1.1.5-SNAP and same for Tomahawk too ?

On 11/16/06, Christian Wiesing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

i have a problem with <t:popup>. I never get a popup window. I tried it
as follow:

                <t:popup id="infoPopup"
                         styleClass="popup"
                         closePopupOnExitingElement="false"
                         closePopupOnExitingPopup="false"
                         displayAtDistanceX="10"
                          displayAtDistanceY="10">
                     <h:outputText id="info" value="info"/>
                    <f:facet name="popup">
                        <h:panelGroup>
                              <h:panelGrid columns="1">
                                <h:outputText id="testOutput"
value="Test output"/>
                            </h:panelGrid>
                        </h:panelGroup>
                    </f:facet>
                </t:popup>

Is there any configuration (or something like that) that i have to use
to get it working?

I use MyFaces 1.4, Tomahawk 1.3 and Facelets.

regards,

Christian