mailing list works, I am on

check the trinidad wiki for nbuilds (from continuum)

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Trinidad

On 11/16/06, Aneesha Govil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yes, I am aware of the Oracle connection. When I was evaluating what to use
for my project, I could not find a download location anywhere on the
incubator. Only source was available. The mailing list did not work either.
It looked very useful from documentation et al.

So how do I go about it if I want to use it? Anything like nightly builds
and where can I find them?

Thanks a lot.
Regards,
Aneesha