Hi!

Is there a general problem with input validation and tabGroup?

When I enter an invalid value in an input field, which resides on a
tab of a tabgroup, and click on the submit button, the submit action
is not called and the input field gets a red border. So everything is
fine. But when I switch to an other tab before clicking the submit button,
the submit action *is* called and UIInput.isValid() gives TRUE for the
invalid field. So switching between tabs sets invalid input fields to
valid.

This problem appears not for switchType="client", but for
"reloadTab" and "reloadPage". We can't use "client", because loading
all tabs at once is mutch too slow and the TabChangeListener will not be
called at all.

Regards
Helmut