Hi,
Have been looking around the myFaces site trying to find some examples to help out with using tomahawk features and saw a link to example apps for tomahawk. On clicking it I ended up on the page where all the librarys are but the only one with an example was Tobago. Can someone tell me where the tomahawk examples are please?

Also, when trying to use the tomahawk features, I ended up with problems once the filter mapping was placed in web.xml as there was a class not found exeption which has since been resolved (took a while though to work out the problem) by including the commons-fileupload.jar file. There is no mention anywhere on the tomahawk page that this jar is required or clue as to where it can be found. Would it be possible to include this information on the tomahawk pages if only to save others from despair?

Thanks,
Marcus.

P.S. Love the work of this project!

Windows LiveĀ™ Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free! http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/?locale=en-gb