Hi There,

This is not entirely a myFaces discussion but I wander if anyone knows:

1. is there a fix to the border in HtmlPanelGrid? When I set it to 0 the
HTML does not explicitly show border="0" so the browser does show a
border, for example:

width="70%">

VS.

width="70%" border="0">

Is rendered differently

2.is it possible to create a colspan in an HtmlPanelGrid? (not only for
the footer and header but for the body too)

Any workarounds that you are familiar with?

Thanks,