Ok fair enough, I wasn't sure if it was more to do with integrating the tag libraries so they can be intermixed etc. I'll hunt out the trinidad list, didnt realise there was a specific one for it.
Thanks
Marcus.

PS. I posted the other question before getting chance to read this, so it's not that I'm being lazy :o)

From: "Matthias Wessendorf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>
Subject: Re: AW: Trinidad / ADF: How do I set a property in a bean when commandLink is pr
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 18:09:06 +0100

This leads me to another question regarding the current stability of the
project in incubation.. but I will post this as a seperate topic.

would be cool if users here use the Trinidad list for questions like that.
Trinidad is sorta stable. It is used in projects. Incubation is not
reflecting a project with unstable code; it is reflecting a community
almost new to Apache and it's learning process of the Apache/Open
Source rules

Thanks,
Matthias

thanks,
Marcus.

>From: Böhringer Jochen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>
>Subject: AW: Trinidad / ADF: How do I set a property in a bean when
>commandLink is pressed?
>Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 14:25:13 +0100
>
> >I'm trying out Trinidad / ADF Faces rewriting a small app previously done
> >with tomahawk. Is there an equivalent of t:updateActionListener?
>
>This can easily be done using the <tr:setActionListener> Tag in Trinidad
>(see
>http://incubator.apache.org/adffaces/trinidad-api/tagdoc/tr_setActionListener.html
>for details).
>
>Regards
>Jochen

Find Singles In Your Area Now With Match.com! msnuk.match.com

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff: