De: Jorge Vásquez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: miércoles, 06 de diciembre de 2006 19:45
Para: 'MyFaces Discussion'
Asunto: SelectONeMenu valueChangeListener not skipping validation phase...

Regards,

I have a selectoneMenu component on my page and I want it to skip validation
phase when it changes, in the past somehow immediate=”true” solved this
problem for me but now I have noticed that this ain´t working anymore.

In my page I have:

<h:selectOneMenu id="eclass" value="#{nativeHandler.eclass}"
class="dropdown" immediate="true"

                                                     onchange="submit()"
valueChangeListener="#{nativeHandler.eClassSelected}">

                                               <f:selectItems
value="#{nativeHandler.eclassList}" />

                                         </h:selectOneMenu>

And I have an input which is marked as “required” and whenever I change the
selectOneMenu option it displays the respective validation message for this
component, which I don´t want to happen.

Any ideas, is this a known issue, am I missing something?

Thanks,

JV