Actually I don't know how to do it, could please you send me some
example, or some links?

        <managed-bean>
            <managed-bean-name>yourBean</managed-bean-name>
            <managed-bean-class>yourpackage.yourbean</managed-bean-class>
            <managed-bean-scope>request</managed-bean-scope>
[...]
            <managed-property>
                <property-name>loginBean</property-name>
                <value>#{loginBean}</value>
            </managed-property>
[...]
   </managed-bean>

On 12/7/06, Jeff Bischoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Mike Kienenberger wrote:
> Better yet would be to set loginBean as a managed property for any
> beans that use it.   Then you don't need to write any code.

This won't work in all cases (e.g. A session bean looking up a request
bean). Also, some of us prefer not to managed dependencies between java
classes in XML. :)

So I would say it's another option, but not always better. Feel free to
educate me on why you disagree.

No, that's a fair comment, and I thought of the same limitation after
I posted the message.   It's another option in many cases.  I won't
argue about the subjective "better" part (although unit testing
dependency injection comes to mind).