From: Cagatay Civici
Date: 12/08/06 15:17:24
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: The Positives Of JSF

Hi,

My preferred formula nowadays is
(JSF+Facelets+Ajax4JSF)+(Spring+Acegi)+Hibernate too. The formula seem
like
a long one but these frameworks are very easy to integrate and fit well.

For JSF-Spring see : http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/JSF-Spring_and_JSF
There's a JSF-Spring library but I don't prefer it because Spring has
already built-in stuff for JSF integration. The idea is to inject Spring
bean's to JSF managed beans.

To use Spring and Hibernate together you need to configure the hibernate
sessionfactory with spring and then use Spring's built-in
HibernateDAOSupport. By doing so you can do most of the CRUD stuff with a
one line of code.

Regards,

Cagatay