Hello,

i have this little problem with subforms.

I have this structure

<h:form>
   <s:subForm id="mainSub>
       <s:subForm id="form0">
          Complex subform that require some server side action from time
to time without checking anything outside this subform
       </s:subForm>
       <s:subForm id="form1">
          Complex subform that require some server side action from time
to time without checking anything outside this subform
       </s:subForm>
       <s:subForm id="formn">
          Complex subform that require some server side action from time
to time without checking anything outside this subform
       </s:subForm>
       <h:commandButton .... actionFor="mainSub"/>
    </s:subForm>
</h:form>

My problem is that, while the various subforms perform well in their
respective area, when i click in the main submit button (where i expect
all datas to be transfered to backing beans), nothing inside sub forms 0
to n is transfered. Despite my request to validate and transfert
everything inside mainSub, my action is called without transfering
anydata inside my backing bean. How can i tell subform that i need to
submit them all.
setting an actionFor="form0,form1,form2,form3,...formn" is not a
solution because i don't know in advance how many subforms there will
be. (Not even their name in fact)

The problem arise independent if i put a surrounding subform or not.

Looking at sandbox example:
http://www.irian.at/myfaces-sandbox/subForm.jsf
i see that there are 2 buttons supposed to force validation of all
component:

Show current values of Person and Vehicle (no actionFor set), standard button
Show current values of Person and Vehicle (no actionFor set), extended button

however, if you test it, none of those 2 buttons are working. According
to page layout, i suspect it was intended behaviour that they work, and
i such think there has been a broken change in sandbox. Can someone
confirm this so i can submit a bug report?

Thank you.