Stefan,

Yes t:dataTable is included in the tomahawk extensions, HOWEVER detailStamp is not. This appears to be some facet of the Trinidad table, not Tomahawk. I'm not familiar with trinidad, so better to ask on their list.

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff
Kenneth L Kurz & Associates, Inc.

stefan oberbichler wrote:
Jeff Bischoff schrieb:
Böhringer Jochen wrote:
I think you are using the Trinidad table, because you are talking from detailStamp and this is a facet provided by the Trinidad table.

If this is Trinidad component, there is another mailing list for Trinidad specifically. See [1] for more info. :)

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Trinidad

i dont think so.
its included in the tomahawk extensions.

??