David Chandler <david.chandler <at> learnjsf.com> writes:

> Steve, thanks for posting the JS. I don't do much of it, but what you said
about walking the DOM to compute the offset seems most plausible. You could use
a hidden field to hold the unique ID of the selected item (perhaps the bank
name?), put an id attribute inside the <h:outputText> for each row, and then let
JS read the hidden field to get the ID of the selected item, look for that id in
the DOM, and compute the scroll distance.
> HTH,/dmc

You may be on to something.  I have a database ID that is a unique number I can
use. I wonder how hard it would be to figure out what row I'm in, given that the
see if I can get something working when I get back from vacation.

Another approach I could try to take is to get the rowStyle and rowStyleClass
code working (I've seen mention of bugs in this area).  If I can do this, then I
know I can get the <tbody> element easily by id, and there will be an array of

Thanks for the input,

Steve